- I finished a friend's book, D-day And Beyond: A True Story Of Escape And Pow Survival, which I've been trying to find the time to read for a month now.
- All the documents that have been piling up on my desk are now in my filing cabinet.
- I laughed aloud while reading the delightful Z Is for Moose by Kelly Bingham, ill. by Paul O. Zelinsky.
- I cooked, yes, as in used my kitchen to prepare meals.
- My sister would be proud: I made a pie.
- I went to the library, recycling drop off, grocery store, library, gas station...
- I taked to my mom and my sister and looked up flights to Chicago for my cousin's wedding.
- The manuscripts critiques for next month's workshops are nearly finished.
So in July, I'm going to limit my internet time to one hour each night. I still have to be online for work and will check email throughout the day, but I seriously need to cut back on how much time I spend online. We'll see if I can exercise any self control.